What to bring:
- Your camera and memory card
- Card reader
- Power cord for laptop
- Good mood
- Willingness to learn
- Lightroom software installed - Lightroom is an ADOBE software that is sold in a membership plan for $ 9.99 a month. If you do don't have it yet, make sure you signup for their plan BEFORE the class, as it may take a long time to download and instal.
Lightroom for beginners
- Are you struggling with Lightroom to edit your images?
- Are you new to Lightroom?
- Do you need a refresher?
Join me to learn Lightroom for beginners, where I will show you the basic set up to get up and running with Lightroom in a few hours.
Fee is $75 per person. You need Lightroom installed in your computer or be part of their membership fee with Adobe at $9.99 a month.
I will work with one of my sessions so you can see the entire workflow from beginning to end and explain the steps I use.
I will only work with Modules Library and Develop.
I will only cover some basic shortcuts as I do not use them much.
I will share what I know about Lightroom, what it means to me, what it is for and how I use it. I will also share further resources so you can improve in the future as Lightroom becomes second nature to you.
If you are an advanced user this will be boring for you. If you are just starting and feeling lost, I can really help. I have been using Lightroom since it came out and I use Lightroom CC now, on a Mac.
There is a lot into Lightroom so I will try to keep it really basic so you know how to set up and use it.
My goal is to provide you with the basic tools so you can download your images, organize them, know where to find them, create collections, develop your files to your liking, prepare the files for high resolution printing and for sharing online.
This is a 3 hour class. Hand outs will be provided.
- Setting up preferences
- Developing your workflow
- Learning to keyword
- Importing your images into Lightroom
- Understanding catalog
- Understanding the Modes
- Using Library and Develop modes
- Working with collections
- Collapsing panels
- Developing your images
- Adding watermark to your images
- Exporting images for printing
- Preparing images for web sharing
I am looking forward to meeting you!