What to bring:
- Your camera
- Good mood
- Willingness to learn
Natural light workshop
The Natural light workshop will teach you how to see light - and shadows - to create better photographs.
This class was created for people who like to photograph people and would like to have a basic foundation of light and how to use it creatively.
You don't need any flash for this workshop. All you need is your camera!
Fee is $80 per person and includes a model for you to practice.
This is a 3 hour class and includes a model for you to practice.
- Seeing the light
- Understanding light properties
- Understanding shadows x highlights
- Working the location where you are
- Creating quality portraits
- Using the available natural light
- Creatively selecting shooting angles
- Selecting the depth of field that fits your style
- Choosing the right lens for portrait
- Picking your backgrounds
- How to choose light modifiers
I am looking forward to meeting you!