What to bring:
- Your camera
- Good mood
- Willingness to learn
Photography for beginners
This is a class to educate beginners in the camera fundamentals with DSLR cameras
If you just got a new DSLR or are struggling to get some basic concepts of your old one because you don't have time to play with it this is a class for you.
It is a basic class, nothing too technical, but it will help you to figure some stuff out so you can use your camera and have fun.
Fee is $60 per person.
• Basic tools - understanding the buttons of your camera
• Setting up your camera out of the box
• Choosing the right lens for your picture
• How to photograph indoors and outdoors
• Understanding what white balance does for you
• Creative modes x manual mode
• Photographing in RAW x JPG
• Basic composition
RSVP as soon as you can!
Looking forward to seeing you there!