•••THE WORLD OF PEOPLE PHOTOGRAPHY•••
Can't photograph a person to save your life?
Does a mother look at your photo and say, "who's that?"
And you answer, "that's your son!"
Then you need help!
July 21,2015, Tuesday
@ 6 pm
$ 40 per persoon. BRING CASH.
If you are transitioning from other types of photography to people photography, and you would like to learn about how to create portraits of family and friends you will love this class!
This class is designed to review the basics and provide a strong foundation in several different aspects of portrait photography.
How to direct People — Information not found in books
• Lighting People: Choices of light and when to use them
• Analyzing people's features to frame your shot
• Storytelling with pictures
• Distances from subject to surroundings, lighting, etc.
• Angles of objects in relation to the subject
• Lenses commonly used by portrait photographers
• Working with busy backgrounds
• Working with body language
• Working with ideas and concepts to achieve your goal
Sign up for Introduction to portrait photography and leave your fears of photographing people behind!