Before the Camera – Teaching photographers why the business end of photography can be fun, simple and rewarding.
We have a guest speaker this month!
Tricia Turpenoff, Certified, Master Photographer will be speaking about marketing!
She is the owner of Turnoff Photography and she has been a professional photographer for over 25 years. You can check her website at: www.turpenoff.com
What will you be learning:
• Why is important to know your Specialty?
• Who do you want to serve?
• Who is your ideal client?
• Why to marketing and follow-up so important?
• Where will you market your business? In-person or social media?
• How will you build a strong marketing plan to attracted your ideal client?
Join us for this very interesting night of discussions and information about the business side of photography!
We expect this night to fill up fast as the library will advertise it as well, so RSVP as soon as you can!
Register at the library at: